Course price: £495.00 inc VAT per person
Max people: 8
RYA Yachtmaster Theory Course
RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased Theory Course
RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased Theory Courses are intended to provide the theory knowledge required to help you pass RYA Yachtmaster practical exams first time. Yachtmaster theory is the pinnacle of all the RYA navigation and seamanship theory courses. This course is essential preparation to successful attendance of Yachtmaster Coastal and Yachtmaster Offshore exams.
RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased Theory Course Syllabus includes modules in advanced navigation, pilotage and passage planning, Revision in the IALA buoyage system, advanced meteorology, in depth knowledge of IRPCS, fog navigation including blind pilotage, advanced tidal planning, rescue procedures and effective crew management. The Yachtmaster theory course will consolidate the teaching received on your RYA Day Skipper theory course and build on this to provide increased confidence in your ability to manage the boat and crew as a RYA Yachtmaster during and after your practical course.
It is essential that you have at least a RYA Day Skipper level of Theory Knowledge before attendng this course.
RYA Yachtmaster Theory Course Fee Includes:
- RYA Yachtmaster shorebased theory training pack - worth £39.00
- Instruction by one of our specialist RYA Yachtmaster theory Instructors
- RYA Yachtmaster shorebased theory course certification
- specific one to one training if required at no extra cost
- Refreshments during the training, but we do not provide lunch